Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Calleigh's Clips Baby Blanket Mini C2C Graphgan - Square 5 - Turtle

Happy Day! It's time for our next square! This one is pretty special to me and has unique coloring. Feel free to use more traditional colors if you desire. Now remember I designed each square after my logo which is why this turtle is so colorful. You could even leave out the little dots on the shell for less color changing if you desire. 

Turtles are a favorite around here as it was one of my 1st ever designs to go viral around the inter-webs! I've literally sold 1000's of patterns and made 100's of turtle sets! It will always have a special place in my heart. You can see that design below. 


~~~

Here is a link to the full materials list, other squares and 
project details! 


SQUARE #5 - Turtle

Hook : G-HOOK (4.00mm)

Each Square measures around 8x8 inches
Final project measures : Approx 28 x 28 inches

Gauge isn't essential! Whew! LOL! I know you wouldn't make a swatch anyways. haha! 

Colors needed :
 Ivory, Mid Green, Ocean, Desert Glaze, Yellow, & Hot Rose



*Each Square on the graph represents one square in the mini c2c stitch
Start at box 1 with mini c2c working diagonally up to box 29, Do not Fasten off


Square number 6 will come later this week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.