Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Year End Review of Pattern Released in 2015

2015 was a slow design year for me! I'd hoped to dive back into it after an even bigger break in 2014 but I just had a hard time focusing on business! It was a busy year for family and I was determined to make family and my health priority but 2016 is going to be full of changes and I think I'm ready to balance it all again! 
I even already have a collection with about 8-10 patterns I'm working on plus several other things lined up for you! SO EXCITED about all of it!! 

I thought I'd do a little look back at what I did design in 2015, just incase you are new or missed a release. I released 10 Free Patterns and 3 Patterns in my shops. 




  1. Cross Your Heartland Headband
  2. Calleigh Cloche
  3. Sunrise Market Tote
  4. Aubreigh Hat
  5. Aubreigh Scarf
  6. Poppy Nubbin' Washcloth
  7. Thin Blue Line Beanie
  8. Apple Headpiece for small dog, cats or stuffed animals 
  9. Shark Headpiece for small dog, cats or stuffed animals 
  10. Acorn Headpiece for small dog, cats or stuffed animals 
  11. Firefighter Pants
  12. Mermaid Princess Blanket
  13. Orbital Poncho 


I hope you enjoy all these crochet patterns! I'm off to design more!! 

Be sure to check out 

and 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.