Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Zazzle Fabric Review

You've probably heard about Zazzle from me before! Its this awesome site where you can customize all sorts of products! Great for your biz or personal needs. Recently Zazzle added fabric! So now that you have enough yarn, lets talk about the fabric stash. If you are bi-craftual I know you have some. I have a whole bin full. I really should use some of it LOL. 

Shop Custom Fabric on Zazzle

I got the opportunity to pick out some fabric to try! I was super sad when I went to use it that I totally forgot my sewing machine is broken...ack! So I had these throw pillow projects all lined up and I wasn't able to get those done. I didn't want to sew by hand in a rush. Maybe I'll get to use it soon. 


I picked out two prints that would match my bed set. I love poppies and was immediately drawn to this poppy floral print and then I saw the monogram option with matching print. So I grabbed up both. I love them. The fabric is nice and thick and made well. It doesn't feel cheap. The print is great, not smeary or anything strange.  The combed cotton would be just the right fit for my simple project. I picked out an "s" for our last name. There were other fonts to choose from too. 


What's great again is the fully customizable options, so you get exactly what you need. You can choose from 7 different fabric types : combed cotton, pima cotton, cotton twill, polyester poplin, polyester weave, ivory linen, or natural linen. You can read in full about each type here


There are several categories to search through. You can shop by pattern, holiday, theme, color and even featured designers and of course you can even use your own images to design fabric! 




Here is a shop selling a crochet print that you can add your name too! 
Pink Crochet Fabric




So go browse and create to your hearts content! You can even set up your own Zazzle shop, create and sell your fabric designs! I can't wait to see what you make!!

Shop Custom Fabric on Zazzle



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.