Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Which Is First Crochet or Cleaning?

This week has been a weird on for me. Trying to get back into the groove of life after the Holidays, sickness of everyone in the family x2 and Birthdays I suppose.

Sometimes balancing life and business is hard. I'm so thankful that I get to stay home and work doing what love. This actually marks 4 successful years of Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations. Each new year is a new adventure and I look forward to doing this for as long as can.

I'll admit crochet tends to out weight everything else and I need to set some personal goals for home and family. I think this card kinda sums up my week! It's a goal that easy to meet. Haha!

"For the new year, I resolve to spend more time knitting or crocheting
and less time doing housework!"


So now that I have my crochet goals, I have business and life goals to set! I see this as being a successful year if I put my mind to it. Organization and balance is a must! 

So is balancing it all hard for you? What comes first many times for you Crochet or Housework? 





4 comments:

Heidi Yates said...

I wish crochet could always come first! A lot of times I get busy and it has to be crochet "instead" of cleaning...those are scary days in my house. lol

Amy B Stitched said...

I have been trying to make a list every night before I go to bed including my stitching projects, blogging ideas to work on AND housework I need to get done. My son thought it funny that I needed to remind myself on a list to do the dishes....but once I sit down to crochet EVERYTHING else just fades away!!! That might be a good country song!!!

My Strong Sisters said...

Crocheting is a Zen-like experience for me - once I'm there I want to stay! Looks like it's the same for you guys too!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

I will agree, I wish crochet and designing could always come first. I will also admit, when I am in a creative mood, it does!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.