Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

What's on Sale this week!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day! I spent the day cuddling up will my sick little man and just resting. It was kinda nice not to do much and getting some snuggle time in.

Just wanted to fill you in on this weeks specials! 

This Weeks Pattern Discount of the week is : 

This is a great pattern if you haven't worked with Handspun Thick & Thin yarn! 

This is also a very versatile pattern. It included a basic Beanie, Gnome Beanie and instructions on how to add a chinstrap. 

I tell you exact yarn to get. With thick & thin there are lots of options and it's good to make sure you get the right type. You can't order by weight. You need to order by WPI and yardage! If you have questions I can help a little and let you know where I buy mine from! 


You can purchase this pattern in my Raverly instant download shop for
Only $2.99 this week May 14- May 20th (no coupon needed, Discount applied at checkout)


Don't forget you can get 15% off finished items in my Etsy shop for only 3 more days. Ends May16th


Just use the code CCCC15MAY at checkout! 


Did you miss the sneak peak of some upcoming patterns
You can read and see more here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.