Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Free Crochet Subway Art

Earlier this year I fell in love with subway art. I am always looking for a fun one every month. I figured it couldn't be that hard to make plus I already had the tools to do it. What I hadn't seen is one with a theme for crochet. Today I sat down at the computer brainstorming words associated with crochet, searching for through fun fonts and having a really hard time picking a color scheme.

Via Pinterest I found all these great sites to help me do this (I'm addicted to pinterest and you should be to) Follow me 

2. Had fabulous Facebook fans help me brainstorm for words
3. I already had fonts - just search google or pinterest for free fonts and download them
4. Picking a color - This amazing site helped a ton - Deciding was the hard part!
5. I already had adobe elements.


The hard part of subway art it that I'm way to technical and a perfectionist so it took me way to long to make it but I'm happy with the results. 


You can have a copy of this for free. You should be able to download from my dropbox link below

Subway Art

 or just use the contact tab or email me if you want it.
I have it in 5x7 and 8x10 pdf files. 

What do you think? I hope you enjoy it! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.