Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fourth Wedding Anniversary

{Favorite Photo- from our special day!}

Today my sweet husband and I are celebrating our 4th Wedding Anniversary. He say's I didn't know what I was getting myself into but I wouldn't change a thing. I sure do love him. Marriage is never easy it has it's ups and down but through it all God has blessed and continues to bless and hold us together and I know he will for years to come.

If you'd like to read more about our story you can read it here: Engagement Memories

I went through our Wedding pics today and I wanted to share a few but It sure is hard to choose from 1000's. Here is a handful of my from our special day!

Bridal Portrait 


The dress! 

The Ceremony!


Just Married! 
Our rings!
Another one of my faves!



*all images are from Jerry Palmer Images - he's a great friend of the family and a fantastic photographer and I'm thankful for the blessing that he is and was that day! 

5 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Beautiful Pictures ( sniff, sniff) And now you are a mommy of 4..if you count the dogs. LOl

Dorinda Varga Photography said...

Beautiful portraits!

Mama Pea said...

Congrats! You were a beautiful bride! I love dresses with sleeves.

Elisabeth Spivey said...

LOL - Thanks MOM! *hand you a tissue

Dorinda - Thanks

Mama Pea - I loved my dress it's the one thing my daddy did let me splurge on! It more gorgeous in person.

Cheri said...

Happy Anniversary from a new follower!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.