Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 3rd B-day Ayden


Today is my Adyen's 3rd birthday! It's hard to believe it's already been that long. He was such a little baby weighing in at 6 pounds when he was born. I loved that I seem to have tiny babies.

Here is one of his first pictures from the hospital. My hubby and I had some fun with photoshop. I just Love this photo. 



This is another favorite of mine. Daddy put ayden in the tiny side pocket of his motorcycle. (no they didn't go for a ride. Just used as a prop) He thought he was a cool kid! He was about 6-9 mo here.



Ayden's 1st birthday!



Ayden's 2nd birthday!  Only good photo I had from the day :)



And today! Ayden's 3rd b-day! 



So Happy Birthday Little man! We sure love you! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.