Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cupcake Purse/Wristlet

I just had to make a cupcake purse! This is my own creation and I just know your little girls will love it. Not only is it a great purse! It makes a great gift bag! 

It measures 5 in wide x 6 in deep.

This delicious cake is chocolate on the bottom with lots of buttercream icing and sprinkles on top. Garnished with hot pink cherries :) 


Has a drawstring closer that when tied forms to small loops to hold. The small cherries on the end keep those straps securely in place. 


I think this would make a great birthday present and better yet great gift bag for  small surprises like clips and bows ;) Ask me about cupcake bows and hat! These can be purchased through my artfire storefront or email me at calleighclips@att.net. 


I've been considering writing out this pattern but not completely decided. It would be my first so we'll just wait to see when I find extra time :) Enjoy!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.